“I just finished jailbreaking my iPhone 6 and everything worked well except I lost all my MMS from my iPhone. Do I have chance to recover iPhone 6 messages lost after iOS 9 upgrade?”
MMS is known as Membership Management System that can be used to transmit text, animation, images, audio and video along with some other information. Is there any way to recover lost or deleted MMS from iPhone 6/6 Plus/5S/5C/5/4S after iOS 9 upgrade? Of course, there is.
Get an iPhone MMS recovery tool first. iPhone Data Recovery is a good example of these tools. It can help you recover deleted messages directly from iPhone without backup or restore by accessing iTunes/iCloud backup files. Any way, you can recover deleted MMS from iPhone after upgrading iOS 9 easily. It could scan and find lost or deleted MMS and other files like Calendars, Contacts, Messages (SMS, iMessages), Call History, Notes and Reminders from iPhone 6S/6S Plus/6/6 Plus/5S/5C/5/4S, and other iPhone models in a few simple clicks. For mac users, you can retrieve MMS On iPhone 6/6 Plus/5S/5C/5/4S after iOS 9 upgrade with expert iPhone data recovery for Mac. Follow the below steps to get back missing MMS on iPhone.
Things you need:
1. Download and install this iPhone Data Recovery
2. iPhone, and digital calbe that could connect your iPhone to your computer.
3. Windows computer.
Methods to recover lost iPhone MMS after upgrading to iOS 9
Tutorial 1: Recover MMS from iPhone 6/6 Plus/5s/5c/5/4s/4/3GS directly
Step 1: Connect you iPhone to computer and after that launch the program. After that, hit on “Start Scan” to scan your iPhone after connecting to the computer.
Step 2: You have the option to preview and then restore MMS from iPhone
After you finished the scanning, the data will be listed. Just preview the detailed content by selecting “Messages” and after that mark what you want to recover and then hit on “Recover” button on your system.
Tutorial 2: Recover iPhone MMS from iTunes Backup
Step 1: Select iTunes backup record to scan
Step 2: Then preview the scanning result
Step 3: At last, choose the target files and begin to recover the data
Tutorial 3: Recover iPhone MMS from iCloud Backup
Step 1: Select recovery mode and then sign in your iCloud
Step 2: After that download and scan your iCloud backup
Step 3: At last, preview and recover the data that you want from iCloud backup.
1) For iPhone 4 and iPod touch 4 data recovering, it offers advanced DFU mode for scanning and recovering lost files.
2) When your iPhone stuck in Recovery Mode, stuck on Apple logo, or just perform abnormally, you can use iPhone Data Recovery’s outstanding Repair Operating System feature to have it fixed with less than 10 minutes.
Buy iPhone Data Recovery Software for Win/Mac now:
Wondershare TunesGo: Frees your music anywhere, doing what iTunes can’t.
Wondershare Dr.Fone for Android: A quick way to recover your lost or deleted MMS from Android .
Wondershare MobileTrans: One-click phone transfer tool to let you transfer MMS between Android, iOS, and Symbian devices.
- Simple Steps to Restore iPhone Data after iOS 9 Jailbreak
- How to Restore/Backup Data on Locked iPhone
- Best way to Restore iPhone Contacts after iOS 9 Upgrade
- Recover Lost iPhone Data After iOS 9 Upgrade
- iOS Bookmarks Recovery –Recover Deleted Safari Bookmarks
- Extract iTunes Backup of iPad, iPhone, iPod Touch